1. Men approach me often.
2. I give men outside of my "type" I chance to get to know me.
3. When meeting men I am confident in presenting my authentic self.
4. When the relationship is not progressing as I want, I tend to get impatient and move on.
5. Within in 3-6 months of dating the relationship fizzles out and we break-up.
6. When the relationship is not progressing as I want, I tend to take the control.
7. My biggest frustration with men is that they are immature and I don't feel safe being vulnerable.
8. I meet men who are mature and know what they want.
9. When the relationship is not moving as I want, I am patient and go with the flow.
10. The majority of the men I meet are self-centered and have big egos.
11. I meet men who are givers and very helpful.
12. I meet men who appear to be mad at the world. Like someone owes them something.